If you have periodontal disease, come to Twin Creeks Dentistry to see Dr. Sangita Chandran, who can give you fluoride treatment to help destroy the bacteria around your gums and teeth and make suggestions about treatments you can take at home. Call our dentist at 469-701-3437 if you need gum disease treatment in Allen, Texas!

Skip to content